Assistant Manager at Tikka Taco
Do you have experience in the gastronomy sector? Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you love good vegan food and want to make the world a better place through your work?
Then become assistant manager at Tikka Taco and help us to make our unique concept in Berlin successful! Become part of our friendly and international team today.
Here at Tikka Taco we make fresh, creative, Indo-Mexican dishes in organic quality. We are passionate about producing food that is tasty and healthy for people and the planet.
As we are a growing but small company, you will be required to do a lot of hands-on work, especially during the initial stages. Training new employees, optimising processes and ensuring compliance with hygiene regulations will be part of your duties, as well as customer contact, cooking and cleaning work.
Your tasks include
- Preparing and cooking vegan food and drinks according to our recipes and production plans
- Ensuring outstanding customer service
- Ensuring adherence to HACCP guidelines by all team members
- Preparing work schedules for the team
- Inducting new team members
- Planning and optimising work processes
- Responsibility for the cash register
- You are trustworthy, reliable and punctual
- You have several years of professional experience in the gastronomy sector
- You have experience in leading a team
- You are willing to work (also) evenings and weekends
- You love customer service and strive to make each customer feel special
- You have the ability to keep a cool head under stressful conditions
- You work quickly and accurately
- You have a good command of English and German
- Knowledge of Spanish is a plus
- 30 hours / week (the number of hours can be less or more, depending on your and our needs)
- A varied workplace
- A great working atmosphere in a friendly and international team
- A location in the heart of Berlin-Friedrichshain
- A long-term perspective in a popular and growing restaurant concept
- Opportunities for professional development
- The good feeling of working in a sustainable company
We look forward to receiving your application including your CV and a few words about yourself and your motivation to join us!
Please answer the following questions in your motivation letter:
- Why do you want to work for Froyda and why are you the best person for this position?
- What is your experience with plant-based foods?
- How long do you plan to work at Froyda?
- How many hours would you like to work in a week?
- Are you available to work on evenings and weekends?
- When are you available to start work for Froyda?
Applications without motivation letter will not be considered. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org!